Internship Venture Capital Analyst / Venture Developer (m/f/d)
Freigeist Capital is looking for an intern as Venture Capital Analyst / Venture Developer (m/f/d) in Bonn for a period of 3 - 6 months starting August 2021.
Earliest Start: August 2021
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Involvement in the investment decision process together with the investment managers:
- Preparation of market and competition analyses and initial validation of business plans
- Interviews with founders and experts
Support of our portfolio companies:
- Support of portfolio companies in the role of a general manager: financial planning, marketing, sales, HR etc.
- Investment controlling: development and tracking of KPIs of our portfolio companies
- At least four completed semesters of a business-related or engineering degree with excellent grades from a leading university or business school
- Relevant experience, preferably in a startup or in the areas of venture capital, private equity, management consulting or technology
- Strong interest in technology of the future and the startup scene
- Thorough, responsible and independent way of working, quick comprehension as well as strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and professional appearance
What we offer:
You work in one of the most beautiful offices in Bonn with a highly qualified team, state-of-the-art software, the latest equipment and flexible office hours. "Facetime" doesn’t matter, getting the job done is key.
- Learn and grow with one of the most successful VCs in Europe
- Get an insight into innovative and disruptive new technologies
- Build leading tech companies with outstanding entrepreneurs
Please send your application only by email with CV, relevant certificates, cover letter and indication of the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.Hide Details…